Once again big-heads are invited to work together at G20 walking for :
1. Economic stabilization and structural reforms ;
2. Strengthening the financial system ;
3. Improving the international financial architecture in an interconnected world ;
4. Enhancing food security ;
5. Promoting sustainable development.
And for the first time, Mariano Rajoy (President of Spain's Government) is looking for solutions. Well, where is #Googledepending representatives ?
At this G20 summit Angela Merkel, Mariano Rajoy and Obama have again the opportunity to present the adoption of Gool-Bama-Cash financial recipe Enlarging by datevaluation practice.
Without datevaluation solution, the ending Classic Economy is giving more and more bad news :